THE LAW OFFICES OF
CICIO & CICIO, P.C.
Call the Law Offices of Cicio & Cicio, P.C. for your free consultation and legal needs at 205-939-1327.
LAW OFFICES OF CICIO & CICIO, P.C.
2153 14TH AVENUE SOUTH
BIRMINGHAM, ALABAMA 35205
BIRMINGHAM, ALABAMA ATTORNEYS
REAL ESTATE TAX ASSESSMENT, PROTEST & APPEALS
(Residential and Commercial)
Call for a Free Consultation
All real estate property owners in Alabama must pay property taxes based on the assessment by the Assessorís office in the county of which property is located.
Due to the decrease in real estate values in Alabama over the recent years, a significant percentage of property owners are paying more than their property should be valued at based on recent comparable sales. Unfortunately, some of the property taxes have not been reduced by the County to reflect the decline in property values so property owners are paying more than their property is truly worth.
Below are a few questions that will help determine if you may benefit from a property tax protest or property tax modification:
- Are you a property owner who is age 65 years or older, legally blind or disabled? You could be entitled to certain reductions in the tax amount you pay.
- Are you a property owner who lives in the residence on the assessed land and does not exceed 160 acres in size? You could be entitled to a significant decrease in the amount of property taxes you pay.
- Do you feel your property value is assessed too high, therefore, having to pay more in property taxes?
- Have you received a notice from the County that your property taxes are being increased?
- Have you ever thought: How do I protest or appeal my increased real estate property tax assessment in Jefferson County, Alabama?
If you have answered Yes to any of these questions, you
should contact our reliable and experienced Property Tax
Protest Attorneys in Birmingham, Alabama.
The Law Offices of Cicio & Cicio, P.C. will be happy to schedule a free initial consultation with one of our reliable and experienced Jefferson County Lawyers located in Birmingham, Alabama to meet with you to discuss your real estate property taxes.
The following language is required pursuant to Rule 7.2, Alabama Rules of Professional Conduct. No representation is made that the quality of legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers. This website is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of an attorney/client relationship.